And get another ATTABOY.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "G Mann via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "G Mann" <g2ma...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] EV Charging sans a cord

Curt,
All true, I did take a little artistic license on the Volt, but it is such
a handy whipping boy when it comes to the whole green machine thing. Based
on sales volume and public acceptance, it has been a stunning......
failure...

Sort of like Edsel, or Delorian... grand idea, poor actual preformance and
return on investment.

Still, I take your point, and will however keep owning diesels.
Grant...

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 7:35 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <