Pass an ATTABOY to 'im, eh?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] There! I fixed it!!!

Sounds a bit like a former neighbor of mine.
He had a diesel Jetta that was trying to overheat while he and his family were on holidays in the USA. He determined that the electric fan was not coming on but that the fan motor worked.
If I recall, there was a problem with a relay.
They were in Yellowstone Park if I recall and there was not much available locally but he found a length of household electrical wire and a household light switch and rigged it up so that he could turn on the fan from inside the car, manually. It got him home so that he could fix it properly.

RB