I do a pre-flight check when she goes out.

The dang S430 has messed up sensors and decides that I have blown bulbs.  I
changed the bulbs that have failed, but the thing still insists the bulbs are
out.  It depends on some ambiguous stray neutrino whether the indicator goes
crazy clicking itself while the turn signal is blinking as expected.  Contact
cleaner, bulb grease and sanding the fitting does not help.

clay