      From: Scott Ritchey via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: 'Mercedes Discussion List' <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Scott Ritchey <ritche...@nc.rr.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2015 8:07 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] EV Charging sans a cord

The electric car is a wonderful thing except for the battery.  Some of the
earliest cars were electric.  When "batteries" are developed that hold the
equivalent of 10-20 gal of liquid hydrocarbonsat comparable weight and
volume and which can be recharged in a few minutes, then electric cars will
reign supreme.  Until then, not so much.  I put "battery" in quotes because
such a device will probably look nothing like the dissimilar
metal/electrolyte devices used today.