On Tue, 2 Jun 2015 08:39:32 -0500 Curly McLain via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> it is a catheyesque fix and deserves a Cathey award!

Thank you.

> As I understand it, now you have no 4 way flashers.  Is that correct?

My emergency lights work correctly. The same flasher is used for both the
turn signals and the emergency lights.

> I always thought integrating the turn signals
> with the 4 way was a dumb solution, but I am sure
> it solves other problems, like feedback if both
> turn signals and 4 ways are put on at the same
> time.

If you have a turn signal on and then turn on the emergency flasher
switch, the other turn signal comes on in time with the original turn
signal light.

Craig