Max,

Your symptoms seem a lot like what I have been experiencing with my 95 E300D with 419,000 miles. Lower ball joints have been done as well a new shocks and damper. I had also changed the drives side tie rod. I probably need to change the other side as well as the idler arm rubber bush. Is there anything else I would need to replace?

Bob Massmann
Oregonia, Ohio
1995 E300D

what you named, the parts you have not replaced are suspect, along with the center link and upper ball joints. I'd check the steering idler bushing first. They are rarely checked and often bad.