Bob,

I haven't dug into my wagon's problem yet, I've been focusing on other problems
with my '95 sedan.

In my case, I think the "new" tires may be to blame, but I also plan to check
ball joints and the idler arm bushing.

Inner bushings on the control arm?  I'm sceptical those would cause such a
shake without also presenting many other problems.

Wheel bearings out of adjustment?
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC