anybody have any leads, preferably in the midwest  area, so we (friend and I)
can check it out? My parish priest wants  one. He loves my SD and one of his
teachers in the school (a MOPAR nut)  got a great deal on a nice 240D a few
months back. (He already replaced  both axles (one was bad and he figured he
might as well do them both  because they were cheap and easy - MB axles too))
and upgraded the read  diff for more speed in 4th - MOPAR guys make good diesel
converts).  With 9 diesel MB's (newest being 1985) "gracing" the Church parking
 lot, Father Dean wants to sell his Toyota and jump on the bandwagon.

  Any help is appreciated.

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1992 Volkswagen Golf, diesel, 185K km, "Nanook"
-1987 300TD, 151K, "Rotk├Ąppchen"
-1985 300SD, 211K, "Wulf"
-1976 240D, ?K, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Pr├╝fenlastwagen)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"