My thoughts, too.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 12:02 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 124 Steering Wheel Shakes

Are your tires have a slipped belt?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 2, 2015, at 9:41 PM, Robert Massmann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Max,

Your symptoms seem a lot like what I have been experiencing with my 95 E300D with 419,000 miles. Lower ball joints have been done as well a new shocks and damper. I had also changed the drives side tie rod. I probably need to change the other side as well as the idler arm rubber bush. Is there anything else I would need to replace?

Bob Massmann
Oregonia, Ohio
1995 E300D

-----Original Message----- From: Meade Dillon via Mercedes