> Curly wrote:

It is not a pretty car.

 The paint is dead, so I have 2 candidates for
 Curt to apply a roller paint job, if I could only get him
 here to do it.

 I don't even own a paint sprayer, other than for latex
 house paint.  (airless)

Hmm.  If a house paint roller will work for painting a car -
what about a house paint airless sprayer to paint a car...

Just sayin'...

I think it could be used but there is a lot of viscosity difference, and I am not sure if you could get all the paint out with a solvent, then there are concerns about solvent damage to the hose and pump. The thin paint could probably be handled with a different nozzle, but I still have concerns about spatter, etc.