Maybe I'm a fool to still use Outlook (or any Office product) but I thought
I'd share a recent experience.    ...

Also, I made a text document on my NAS with all the settings needed to build
a profile from scratch.  You can copy and paste from that document into the
profile-builder form but you need to use Ctrl-V to paste because right-click
won't produce a drop-down menu in those forms.

Scott

I love the old Apple II keyboard shortcuts!

Open apple (control)(command) s, p, z, x, c, v, q, w, o, (in word: k, h)

too bad micro$haft never figured out w and q. It would save a lot of time if they did. But since word and excel were originally released for MacIntosh, many of the apple commands work in those products.