On 03/06/2015 9:28 PM, Mountain Man via Mercedes wrote:
clay wrote:
Maybe because we have no designation for it on this end of the pond, so the
seller uses a designation we will jump on.   He should have led off with w124
manual trans.

I spoke briefly with the guy - he is from Romania... yeah, probably
sounds like scam...
How do you put 3 liters in 4 cylinders?
Can't anyone access Euro VIN numbers?
Or is that a function for dealer access only?
Seems to be an interesting MB assemblage.
mao

So, if it is a European model, never imported to North America, are parts going to be difficult to come by?

RB