Unlikely.

While the North America dealers may not have it in their EPC, as long as you
can identify part numbers they can order them.

Nearly everything on the car with the exception of the engine would have been
available on this side of the pond anyway.

When I had the 1984 250LWB (Euro spec W123) I had no problems getting engine
parts, or for that matter, anything else. The only thing in that car that was
not in the NA market was the engine (M123) and the body sections for the LWB
part. Everything else was common W123 stuff.

Dan

Sent from my iPad