Not on top - not sure about beneath.  It was poured by a licensed
contractor.

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 11:56 AM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Our new garden shed is up, built on a concrete slab.  What sort of paint
 should we use on the floor - or is there a better option?

 Does the concrete have a vapor barrier (heavy plastic sheet) underneath?

 > Any sealer on top?

Probably no plastic under unless you specified it and saw the plastic with your own eyes. that means that most paints won't stay stuck because of moisture wicking up through the concrete.

I had trouble with epoxy sticking with a sealer on top and no barrier under. Epoxy sticks better than paint.

Talk to an epoxy contractor and see if they will guarantee their floor and fix it if the epoxy does not stay stuck. Not cheap, but the industrial floor epoxy is better than any you or I can buy.