That contractor is not gonna hafta maintain that paint.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Andrew Strasfogel" <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Concrete paint or other covering for shed floor

There is no vapor barrier but the contractor says it'll be ok to paint it.

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 2:41 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

GO ahead!  I'd give whatever you put on a 90% chance of peeling/flaking
off within 5 years. Do it just before you want to sell, so it looks purdy
and the new owner has to deal with the flaking paint.

 I was hoping to apply something myself w/o assistance from another
contractor...

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 1:39 PM, WILTON via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

'Sure hope that contractor was concerned/conscientious enough to pour it
 on a plastic vapor barrier.