I tried to buy the front bumper bracket to hold a euro license plate. Was told that MB would not send them over here. The dealer's service dept had tried to get one a couple of years ago when one of the mechanics damaged one on a customer's car, even there MB would not send a replacement. What a great company.

Manfred

Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 13:10:05 -0400
From: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Another Car for Mao

Unlikely.

While the North America dealers may not have it in their EPC, as long as you
can identify part numbers they can order them.

Nearly everything on the car with the exception of the engine would have been
available on this side of the pond anyway.

When I had the 1984 250LWB (Euro spec W123) I had no problems getting engine
parts, or for that matter, anything else. The only thing in that car that was
not in the NA market was the engine (M123) and the body sections for the LWB
part. Everything else was common W123 stuff.