The wire is garbage, but it came free with the welder. May as well burn through
it.

setting up feed speed is hit and miss for now.  It does not want to feed as
slowly as the graph inside says I need it.  There are two amperage speeds.
Lots and not that much.  I could not get much speed or heat to get a good bead

clay