      From: Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Kaleb C. Striplin <ka...@striplin.net>
 Sent: Friday, June 5, 2015 9:47 PM
 Subject: [MBZ] tractor

I think this tractor is one of the best things since sliced bread. Today
at old okie acres I used it to load up a HUGE tree that blew down that I
cut up.  Later at home I used it to move 124 around. While the FEL wont
lift the front of a 124 off the ground, it will lift it up enough then I
can push it to where I want.  I managed to screw up the already broken
front bumper air dam a little more with the front bucket.  So I am now
thinking about buying some bucket forks which I could use to load
engines that I am fixing to start moving, and when moving cars can get
the forks up under front of the car and lift.

I am looking at these clamp on type like this which are cheap:

http://www.amazon.com/Pallet-bucket-loaders-tractors-steers/dp/B002ITHNWY/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1433555093&sr=8-4&keywords=bucket+forks

But thinking I should pony up more money and get this setup, which the
bucket detaches from the FEL and you attach this, looks like it would
work a lot better

http://www.amazon.com/Titan-Pallet-Attachment-Deere-Loaders/dp/B00A1D103W/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1433555181&sr=8-13&keywords=bucket+forks