My hangar floor is painted concrete. I don't know what kind of paint, nor
how old it is, but I do know that the Chem Tool carb cleaner will dissolve
it. It is also VERY slippery when wet. I ended up buying a pair of shoes
meant for working on wet slippery surfaces from New Balance - they make as
much difference as studded snow tires vs. worn out old tires on ice/snow.

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!