Just a reminder:

If you get a “needs approval” message from the list, drop me a private message
so I know it’s there.  I try to check the incoming queue at least once a day,
since if I don’t it gets unbelievably backed up with all sorts of things you
don’t want to know about.

If the spam that was sent to us got through, you would be seeing several
hundred messages a day. Ugh.

Dan