No matter now, I sent the link to the video and if anyone wants they can find the picture. It was weird though... My computer said it was under 150 Kb, and the message from the okie mail said it was some huge number in the Gb range. I tried it over after I reduced the size of the picture to about 70k with the same result. I didn't think the picture would be worth seeing in the 40 size.

Just a reminder:

If you get a "needs approval" message from the list, drop me a private message so I know it's there. I try to check the incoming queue at least once a day, since if I don't it gets unbelievably backed up with all sorts of things you don't want to know about.

If the spam that was sent to us got through, you would be seeing several hundred messages a day. Ugh.

Dan