I think the fleece is the real deal and the pleats are not going to do the job
as needed.  It looks like the pressure exerted on the old filter was enough to
crush it.
I have not been able to find an oil pressure in the drop down menu.  Maybe you
can suck it out with a code reader?

Your Marthaing is very nice.

clay