I spent high school weekends in the fall every year taking down trees and
cutting/splitting the lumber for next year's firewood. Mostly oak and cherry.
Hard stuff.

I still have the Monster Maul my Dad bought in 1969. I just gave the Tuttle
tooth two man saw away a few years ago. With two people who had their act
together you could go through the hardest with that like buttah.

Dan

Sent from my iPad