Yeah, what little I found around the inter web suggests that the pleated paper
filters aren't up for the change intervals and as a result the media breaks
down and fails. Also saw some comments about the fleece, particulate size, and
compatibility with synthetic oils. Interesting.

I'll continue to go through the menus, but I seem to recall reading something
about certain (reset) button presses when starting the car that take you into a
diagnostic menu that lets you see engine parameters.  I'll post something when
I find it.

Thanks! This was a real easy car the Martha, as it was in good shape when I got
it.

Dan/Martha

Sent from my iPad