> How do I get a part number for it?  Or do I simply order generic (approx.
> 1" dia.) coolant hose and cut it to match?

If it doesn't have any molded bends in it and Goodyear or Gates quality is good
enough for you (5-10 year life vs maybe 10-20 for factory)
you can just take it off, and have the guys at FLAPS cut an appropriate piece
off a roll of bulk hose to match it. Hopefully if it isn't close enough to a
common inch denominated side to do that, they'll tell you instead of selling you
a too-large hose.

If you want it RIGHT, go here and look it up.
You have to give them a credit card to activate a free one year subscription,
IIRC.
http://epc.startekinfo.com/epc/login.jsp