Andrew, oh my, you must help them, HELP THEM!!!  Quick, get a bill in front
of Congress to start a new program to HELP THEM!!!

Wait, they are humans, very adaptable and hard working humans at that, and
they've already solved the issue at their level...  All they needed was to
be left alone and allowed to use their minds and their resources.  Imagine
that!

Move along folks, nothing to see here, move along...

Max
Charleston SC