I like!  Craig was asking about full size vans a bit ago, I'll bet one of
these would fit the bill.

Too bad they aren't offering a diesel version yet, but perhaps due to the
intended consumer (businesses) that will come later.

A diesel version would make an excellent replacement for my '87 wagon.
More room all around, higher towing capacity, higher cargo weight capacity.

Max
Charleston SC