      From: Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Kaleb C. Striplin <ka...@striplin.net>
 Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2015 9:31 PM
 Subject: [MBZ] Morons

There is a 300sdl on Craigslist that is rough, says it needs glow plugs because
it only starts with starting fluid. He said it has never been overheated but he
had to add coolant to it. I told him it most likely has a cracked head. He says
it does not have a cracked head because he had it checked out by a local MB
mechanic and he said it does not have a cracked head, it just builds up
pressure and is something in the circulation system. What a dummy.

Sent from my iPhone