That’s Valrico, which happens to be where I live.  I can tell by the
architecture and the fauna.

I have five cars right now and no space for what I have.  It’s like a flippin’
Chinese fire drill when a car gets moved around here.

Tomorrow parts arrive from Germany for the S500, and hopefully it will be dealt
with.  My super duper dealer parts guy got me a reman MB MAF for less than an
aftermarket one.  I love him.

Dan