We already knew Alaska was having some crazy weather lately. That included
a record 91 degrees

Whoopdeedoo! Record high and record low temps are recorded every year in the short time temps have been recorded. (couple hunnert years or less in most cases) How old do your geology textbooks say the earth is?

Some number of millions of years. Now what percent of that number is 200 years of recorded temps?

DO NOT CONFUSE SPECIAL CAUSE VARIATION WITH NORMAL VARIATION. Read Walter Shewhart's book written in the 30s. It is still true today!

We don't have enough uncorrupted records to capture normal variation.