Did you also do studies in climatology?

Why did the ice melt and expose the Torres del Paine?

--R

On 6/10/15 10:51 AM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
Geology is  awesome. Glad I majored in it.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 10:22 AM, Rich Thomas via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:

    Still no answer as to why these mountains
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torres_del_Paine_National_Park were
    under (the tops) 1.5km of ice 10k or 12k years ago, and now the
    ice is 3km lower than it was then.

    This is in no way to dispute Andrew's views on whatever he is
    viewing, I just wanna know if mastodon farts caused this melting,
    or what.

    --R