Andrew,

Total whack jobs spending millions on futile false premises is part of the
economic stimulis plan... didn't you get that memo?

A few million thrown out into the market place for something useless will
result in a few more people having money... to go buy more things.. which
consume more goods.. and generate more HEAT..

So... it all balances out.. See how that works?

It's called "The Exercise of Reality Theory". Suggested reading for you.

You will be shocked and excited..