If you read the article.. it says she was STABBED TO DEATH... so he killed
her with a knife...

Later, he shot himself.. source of that gun is unreported.. I wager it was
stolen, and since he was a FELON.. by law, can NEVER legally own a gun..

Last report I heard.. bringing a knife to a gun fight pretty much means you
LOSE... in this case.. the poor dead woman lacked the means to defend
herself.. although she make every legal step to try to..

Sad... It is my opinion the state is responsible for a wrongful death by
denying the woman the right to arm herself while failing to provide
protection for her..

I'm sure the knife the man had cut right through the order of protection
she held in front of her...