Just curious... why not buy the OE blade assembly from Rusty (or your
local dealer), they just get the OE/dealer refills in the future? Or
buy a couple of refills with the blade so you're all set for a few
years. On some models (like the early 124's) this is about the only
way to get a blade that fits perfectly. On a side note, I hear that
applying Formula 303 periodically can make them last longer - not sure
if it helps much or not.

:)

-dm