Call Jabba or just go to the FLAPS and get some. I think they are all chinee now anyway, but I do seem to recall that Jabba got me some for the SD he said were somehow better, they were in some branded box anyway. Who knows They aren't hard to change, be sure to get a tube of bearing grease while you're at it as you will need to clean and regrease the bearings. Go to HF and buy a cheepcheep gauge to test the bearing tightness. You can change both of them in an afternoon easy enough. Get new pads too.

--R