> > > Andrew wrote:
> > > 
> > > The part between 281 and 290 is a heater pipe assembly.
> > > And it’s discontinued.

> > Craig wrote:
> > 
> > That means it's not a rubber hose, but a steel pipe.

> Andrew wrote:
> Trust me - it's a rubber hose.  I am not a master tech but
> I do know the difference between steel and rubber.

So _maybe_ it should be.  I have not gone out to look,
but my memory is at least most of my cars have a iron pipe
about there.   So maybe yours did - and a previous owner did
a non-factory type replacement.  That would sure explain why
you can't find a part number.


To search list archives http://www.okiebenz.com/archive/

To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:

Reply via email to