On 12/06/2015 9:43 AM, Curly McLain via Mercedes wrote:

John Robbins:  making too much money to bother with us reprobates
Alex Gabbard:  Ditto
Snook:        Ditto
John Green:    Ditto
That Canuk Benz barn guy:  Ditto
Mathieu Cama:  More or less ditto  Maybe we are OT too much for him
Hendrik:  I think fats just made him too disgusted.
Tarik:  In CN, and I think  Benzless
Woger:  Pushing up daisies

I'm glad Jaime is still here to provide his ever growing experience and knowledge base.

Based on what Snook told us not too long ago, I would guess he is just working his butt off trying to keep his head above water. If I recall correctly, he left the big firm and set up on his own and swapped for a new wife and . . . .

RB

Yep!  too busy to mess with us.