Last I heard, he was doing his residency at Tinker Air Force Base in OKC
(yes, he was Navy, go figure) but sold his MB when he moved, so dropped off
the list. He offered to help me with my MBs, but either I didn't need to
work on them, or he was too busy, so it never happened. I used to see him
active on Google Chat sometimes, but haven't for years now.

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!