Yup! Even my lowly 182 is a different machine when nearly empty than when
at gross weight. It's a true "half ton pickup" - load capacity of 1006 lbs.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 12:56 AM, G Mann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!