Being almost bald, I wear a hat most times when I'm outside. It feels like
my brain (what's left of it) is frying in the OK sun if I don't. Since it's
an issue of the sun, I wear one with a wide brim to protect my ears and
neck. I only wear the ball cap in the airplane - due to the headset and
needing the visor when flying West into the setting sun . . .
My son will only wear a ball cap on occasion, and when flying - wouldn't be
caught dead in one of my other hats.

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!