Apparently you don't know any hipsters. The Fedora has made a return, its the
in thing...

-Curt
      From: Randy Bennell via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
 Sent: Friday, June 12, 2015 1:06 PM
 Subject: [MBZ] hey WILTON

I was thinking of you and your stories of your youth.

What sort of hats did you all wear back then?

Hats are an odd thing. Useful for folks who work outdoors like farmers
and decorative to some extent for the ladies etc but apart from baseball
hats, seem to have all but faded from the scene.
I have a couple of Tilley hats that I wear from time to time but my boys
did not want to be seen with me when I wore them.

RB