I only see Mercedes Veteranerwhich is in german

--R

On 6/12/15 11:10 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Mao won't do Fookbace or whatever he calls it.

The Veteran's group is a very nice place with a lot of familiar folks.

While I am very much anti-Facebook, it's one of the only places I frequent
there.

Dan

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 12, 2015, at 11:03 AM, Rick Knoble via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>