      From: G Mann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: G Mann <g2ma...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Friday, June 12, 2015 1:56 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT More Crazy Weather Not to Worry About

I vote Republican... All my dead ancestors voted Democrat.
They were slave owners and KKK members.. they knew what party represented
them. A little strange that years after their death, they are still voting.

This year, I'm throwing my support behind the "Hillary Clinton / Bruce
Jenner 2016" ticket. Country is going to hell under obama, might as well
elect a team that knows the way... I understand they are hard at work on
the "No balls for leadership" campaign plan.
They already have a slogan "What difference does it make now" .. should be
a hit.
As for grandchildren.. I'm just waiting for Congress to pass a law so I can
marry my gay horse. We don't expect to have any children..