Well, I know or knew, as I have not seen them in a while, a couple of young fellows who played in a band and they wore hats that they must have obtained from the Goodwill store or such as I have no idea where one would buy a hat like that. It was a jazz band and the one fellow played a trombone and the other a saxaphone. The sax player is my neighbour's younger son and the trombone is his cousin who used to live accross the lane from us too.

RB