      From: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
 Sent: Friday, June 12, 2015 2:37 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] hey WILTON

WInnipeg has the best thrift stores in North America, hands down.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 2:36 PM, Randy Bennell via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Well, I know or knew, as I have not seen them in a while, a couple of young
fellows who played in a band and they wore hats that they must have obtained
from the Goodwill store or such as I have no idea where one would buy a hat
like that. It was a jazz band and the one fellow played a trombone and the
other a saxaphone. The sax player is my neighbour's younger son and the
trombone is his cousin who used to live accross the lane from us too.

RB