      From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
 Sent: Friday, June 12, 2015 3:21 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] hey WILTON

Here's a weird one:

I wanted to buy some plain cotton t-shirts (undershirts). I don't want to give
Dead Sam my money, so I notice that we had all these coupons from J.C.Penneys.

I pop into Penneys yesterday, go to the Men's department and locate the row of
t-shirts.

OMG!!!

A package of four (4) Hanes or Fruit of the Loom t-shirts are $28.00!!!!

Even with the stupid 20% off, additional discount for Penneys card holders,
etc., they would still be a small fortune.

I'm going to try Target this weekend. I will absolutely not give Dead Sam my
money unless absolutely necessary.

Maybe I'll look at Amazon tonight, too.

Grrr.

Dan