      From: Curly McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Friday, June 12, 2015 3:21 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT More Crazy Weather Not to Worry About

#yiv4657082170 #yiv4657082170 --blockquote, #yiv4657082170 dl, #yiv4657082170
ul, #yiv4657082170 ol, #yiv4657082170 li
{padding-top:0;padding-bottom:0;}#yiv4657082170 Re: [MBZ] OT More Crazy Weather
Not to WorryAbout
Walking through the airport parkinggarage the other day I noticed a bumper
sticker that said "I'mready for Hilary" which got me thinking if I made "I'm
notsure I'm ready for Hilary" stickers if anybody would buy them.Seems like you
could get away with it under the guise of satire...

-Curt

Go for it!
Andrew was supposed to be making "No" Bush stickers,but seems to have fallen
down on the job.
Enjoy your Lumpia, Pandesol, Chicken? adobo, Squid Guisadoetc.