Hmmm, I got "Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not
exist. " on that page - then I noticed that the "I" from the following
sentence was in the url, so
http://curtsotherblog.blogspot.com/2015/06/quasi-political.htmlI

does work.

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!