      From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Okie Benz <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
 Sent: Friday, June 12, 2015 5:52 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] hey WILTON

It’s probably been a couple of years since I bought t-shirts, so it’s very
possible their prices have gone up - I need to look at that and see, as I could
have unrealistic expectations of the current prices.  I was just really caught
off guard when I went into Penney’s the other day.

My Dad had a tailor for years, and both my brother and I went to him until he
passed.  He would measure you up, have you pick the fabric, and a week later
you had your shirts.  Want more?  Just call and tell him what you want as far
as fabric and he makes up more from your patterns.

My brother is a “big and tall” guy, and he often remarked that the term was
simply a marketing ploy for retailers to increase the price of clothing another
20%-30%.  For what it cost to have Nick make a shirt for him he would have been
hard pressed to find something of the same quality off the rack, and that’s if
it fit.

It’s tough to find someone with these skills any more.  I tried to find someone
in Tampa like him, but no luck.  I didn’t want a high end men’s store tailor, I
wanted some guy running his own operation who you could trust to take good care
of you and give you good service.

Dan