On Jun 12, 2015 6:04 PM, "Mitch Haley via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> I have two pair of 'casual wing tips' that I bought before tax season
this year,
> the McTavish model in black wax infused cowhide and smoky gray distressed
leather.

Those are the most comfortable shoes I own.  I read on styleforum that they
don't follow any sartorial rules and are terrible.

> Would really like to get something in walnut or chili colored shell
cordovan. Unfortunately the only 10E Cambridge wing tips I can find at
shoebank are black.

It looks like only black, brown and burgundy for a while from AE. I badly
want some burgundy shell Leeds but can't bring myself to drop that sort of
coin yet.

Tom